top of page
This service is not available, please contact for more information.

Available Online

Weight Reduction Hypnosis Workshop

IF I COULD SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO EXCESS WEIGHT, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?

  • 147 Australian dollars
  • Online Workshop

Service Description

DID YOU KNOW that your CONSCIOUS MIND makes up ONLY 5% or your mind, while your UNCONSIOUS MIND makes up the other 95%.? That's right, your UNCONSIOUS MIND is responsible for things like HABITS & ADDICTIONS, that is why if you are trying to reduce your weight by using WILL POWER ALONE, you are tapping into the part of your brain that is only responsible for 5%.... this answers a few questions for you right? During this workshop, I will work directly with your UNCONSCIOUS MIND to align with your conscious wish to have a slim healthy body. This is a fast paced 1 hour - 45 minute workshop where you will experience going in and out of trance over and over digging into your unconscious mind to find those resources that will break you free!. ​ You will learn the reasons why people believe they are over weight and then the REAL reasons why people hold onto excess weight. ​ You will experience one powerful shift after another and can expect an incredible breakthrough during the workshop. ​ Bring that craving feeling with you and we will obliterate that too!


Upcoming Sessions


Contact Details

0408 097 945

info@indepthhypnotherapy.com.au

Suite 5 20 Teddington Road, Burswood WA, Australia


bottom of page